About Me

jagadees chandra bose
Hello, I am Jagadees Chandra Bose. Who am I? Well, I am no one more than one of the ordinary guys you would bump across your block. To tell more about me, I incidentally happen to be a qualified Electronics engineer as well. But the real me, I would say is my music. Music is what makes my life. I have always wanted to become a professional singer all through my life. But the drift of life has landed me somewhere else. But I am not one who would give up just like that. So I thought of sharing my passion with you people; through my music-blog. I would manage my best to post a new song every week and would really appreciate your constructive feedback's and comments. If you enjoyed my songs; I would request you subscribe to my feed by following the link below.

Subscribe by Email


Labels: , , , ,