Mayamanjalil Ottayal Pattalam

Mayamanjalil-ottayalpattalam
I had a tough time deciding which song to start with as this is my first post. Moreover I had a couple of songs which were recorded over the past two years. I didn't have to rethink after I listened to Mayamanjalil. This song is an amazing composition by the exceptional talent & the unfortunate, underrated music director Sharath. "Mayamanjalil" has been rendered to perfection by G.Venugopal and Radhika Thilak. This song is based on Hamsadhwani Raaga. Here is my humble attempt to sing this song. I would love to hear your feedbacks and comments on the same.

Song: Mayamanjalil
Movie: Ottayal Pattalam
Music: Sharath
Original Singers: G.Venugopal, Radhika Thilak
Sung By: Bose



You can also download mayamanjalil.mp3 & watch mayamanjalil video. Download Mayamanjalil Karaoke

Labels: , , , ,