Jashn-e-Bahara - Jodha Akbar

Jashn-e-bahara-Jodha-Akbar
I'm back with the second song, Jashn-e-Bahara from Jodha Akbar. I've been really busy these days due to some personal engagements. Jashn-e-Bahara is a beautiful composition from the prestigious Golden Globe award winner A.R. Rahman. After listening to this song, I really wanted to try this one, but one word of caution; the microphone has picked up some noise while recording the vocals. I've plans to get a good microphone soon [In the pipeline ;)] Here is my humble attempt to render this song. Please do post your valuable comments and feedbacks, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Jo, Thanks a lot for sharing the karaoke track.

Song: Jashn-e-Bahara
Movie: Jodha Akbar
Music: A.R.Rahman
Original Singers: Javed Ali
Sung By: Bose




If you are not able to play this song, you can download Jashn-e-Bahara.mp3 and also watch Jashn-e-Bahara video. Download Jashn-e-Bahara Karaoke

Labels: , , , ,