Nenjukkul Peithidum - Vaaranam Aayiram

Nenjukkul_Peidhidum
I'm back with a new song; "Nenjukkul Peithidum" from the movie Vaaranam Aayiram. This one is sung by one of my favourite singers, Hariharan Ji. His is what I would call "Velvet Voice". His effortless rendering has always enlightened my spirit. This song has been sung to perfection by him. Here is my humble attempt to sing this song. I'm waiting for your comments ;)

I would also like to express my gratitude to Meenachi Sundaram, who took great pains to get the karaoke and was kind enough to share it with me. You can listen to his songs here.

Song: Nenjukkul Peidhidum
Movie: Vaaranam Aayiram
Music: Harris Jayraj
Original Singer: Hariharan
Sung By: Bose
Recorded & Mixed By: Arun




You can download Nenjukkul Peidhidum mp3 and also watch Nenjukkul Peidhidum Video. Download Nenjukkul Peidhidum Karaoke

Labels: , , , ,