Pontharivalakal My First Song

Pontharivalakal_Blogswara_Bose
It is indeed my prestigious pleasure to announce that my song has been included in the latest version (V6) of Blogswara. The featured song is "Pontharivalakal", a duet by me and the much talented and popular Divya S.Menon. It is a beautiful composition by Praveen G. Krishna. Blogswara is an internet music community of music lovers and aspirants spread all over the world. The co ordination is through the internet wherein the composed track is send to the singers. Once the recording is done at home it is send back to the composer and then the mixing is done and posted in Blogswara. I invite all of you to listen to our humble attempt and request you to give your valuable suggestions and comments. I would also like to thank Blogswara for it's invaluable generosity for bestowing music aspirants like me with such a wonderful opportunity to express my talent to the world. To listen to the song please use the player below. You can also download the song from here









Labels: , , , ,